- Eric A Gehrie, Steven M Frank, and Susan M Goobie.
- From the Department of Pathology (Transfusion Medicine) (E.A.G.) the Department of Anesthesiology/Critical Care Medicine, The Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality (S.M.F.), The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, Maryland the Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts (S.M.G.).
- Anesthesiology. 2020 Jul 1; 133 (1): 16-18.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..