Review Case Reports
- Lili Zheng and Ken Faber.
- The Oregon College of Oriental Medicine, Portland, OR 97216-2859, USA. email@example.com
- Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2005 Oct 1; 9 (5): 307-12.
AbstractTraditional Chinese medicine (TCM) has a long history of efficacy in treating chronic illness. TCM views fibromyalgia and related conditions as disorders in the movement of energy (Qi) and body fluids (including blood) in the body and gets excellent treatment results using acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage, diet, and exercise to restore the proper flow of Qi and fluids. This article briefly introduces the TCM model of human physiology and TCM diagnostics and describes the TCM pathophysiology and treatment models for fibromyalgia.
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..