- John T Brooks, Peter Marks, Robert H Goldstein, and Rochelle P Walensky.
- From the Multinational Monkeypox Outbreak Response (J.T.B.) and the Office of the Director (R.H.G., R.P.W.), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta; and the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD (P.M.).
- N. Engl. J. Med. 2022 Sep 29; 387 (13): 1151-1153.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..