- Sheffield Kent and Greg Mehaffey.
- Department of Anesthesiology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, UAMS Medical Center, 4301 West Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Am J Emerg Med. 2015 Nov 1;33(11):1714.e1-2.
no abstract available
This article appears in the collection: Sphenopalatine ganglion block for postdural puncture headache.
Do you have a pearl, summary or comment to save or share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..