- Ki Jinn Chin, AdhikarySanjib DasSD, and Mauricio Forero.
- Department of Anesthesia, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Department of Anesthesia, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA Department of Anesthesia, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2018 Oct 1; 43 (7): 807-808.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..