- Francis J Keefe, Dane A Huling, Michael J Coggins, Daniel F Keefe, M Zachary Rosenthal, Nathaniel R Herr, and Hunter G Hoffman.
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke Pain Prevention and Treatment Research Program, Duke University, Durham, NC 27705, USA. email@example.com
- Pain. 2012 Nov 1;153(11):2163-6.
no abstract available
Do you have a pearl, summary or comment to save or share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..