Schreiber demonstrated a 27% incidence of PORC (Post-operative Residual Curarization/Paralysis = TOF ratio <0.9) after surgery between 60 and 90 minutes long.summary
- Jan-Uwe Schreiber, Eva Mucha, and Thomas Fuchs-Buder.
- Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2010 Nov 1;27(11):993-4.
no abstract available
This article appears in the collection: Neuromuscular myths: the lies we tell ourselves.
Do you have a pearl, summary or comment to save or share?
You can also include formatting and links in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)