- Barry W Wall and Elie G Aoun.
- Dr. Wall is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, and Director, Forensic Service, Eleanor Slater Hospital, Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities, and Hospitals, Cranston, Rhode Island. Dr. Aoun is Clinical Instructor of Psychiatry at New York University and a Forensic Psychiatry Research Fellow at Columbia University, New York, New York. email@example.com.
- J. Am. Acad. Psychiatry Law. 2019 Aug 1; 47 (3): 274-277.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..