- Richard Tapper.
- Department of Surgery, Canterbury District Health board, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- ANZ J Surg. 2021 Oct 1; 91 (10): 1987-1990.
AbstractSurgery often looks to other domains of high performance such as the airline industry for ideas on how to improve surgical performance however little is written about what surgeons might learn from high performance sport. In this paper I offer some observations and ideas from my experience as an Olympic swimmer which I feel may be applicable to surgery and some thoughts on how these concepts might be introduced.© 2021 Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..