Letter to the Editor concerning "ProDisc-C versus anterior cervical discectomy and fusion for the surgical treatment of symptomatic cervical disc disease: two-year outcomes of Asian prospective randomized controlled multicentre study" by N. Kumar, et al. (Eur Spine J : doi: 10.1007/s00586-021-07055-0).
- Pravesh S Gadjradj and Fabian Sommer.
- Department of Neurological Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, 525 East 68th Street, Box 99, New York, NY, 10065, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eur Spine J. 2022 May 30.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..