Linezolid for Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis.
- Guy Thwaites and Nhung V Nguyen.
- From the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Ho Chi Minh City (G.T.), and the National Lung Hospital and the Vietnam National Tuberculosis Program, Hanoi (N.V.N.) - all in Vietnam; and the Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health, Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom (G.T.).
- N. Engl. J. Med. 2022 Sep 1; 387 (9): 842-843.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..