- Marjorie P Stiegler and Anahat Dhillon.
- *Department of Anesthesiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina †Department of Anesthesiology, University of California, Los Angeles, California.
- Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2014 Jan 1;52(1):84-96.
no abstract available
This article appears in the collection: Non-technical qualities of anesthesiology.
Do you have a pearl, summary or comment to save or share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..