Certifying the good physician: a work in progress.
- Thomas H Lee.
- Press Ganey, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts2Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts.
- JAMA. 2014 Dec 10;312(22):2340-2.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..