- Toru Okamura, Yuzo Nagase, Yasutoshi Matsumoto, In-sam Park, Fujio Mitsui, and Masao Shibairi.
- Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Matsudo City Hospital, Chiba, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann. Thorac. Surg. 2004 Oct 1; 78 (4): e69-71.
AbstractOur patient was diagnosed with complete atrioventricular canal and Tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia at the age of 1 month. Then he underwent right and left Blalock-Taussig shunts at the ages of 2 months and 5 years, respectively. His cyanosis had increased at 20 years of age. Cardiac catheterization showed occlusion of the left Blalock-Taussig shunt and absence of the left pulmonary artery. Lung perfusion scintigram showed late phase perfusion in the left lung. Chest computed tomographic scan demonstrated the left pulmonary artery. We describe the operative technique of total correction.
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..