- Michaela K Farber and Brian T Bateman.
- From the Division of Obstetric Anesthesia, Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine (M.K.F. and B.T.B.), and the Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Department of Medicine (B.T.B.), Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Anesthesiology. 2017 Aug 1; 127 (2): 212-214.
no abstract available
This article appears in the collection: Left-lateral tilt, aortocaval compression and caesarean section.
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..