A case of aseptic meningitis following AZD1222 COVID-19 vaccination.
- Arefeh Zavari, Negin Mahmoudi Hamidabad, and Morteza Hassanzadeh.
- School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Rasoul-E-Akram Hospital, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Am J Emerg Med. 2022 May 1; 55: 225.e5225.e6225.e5-225.e6.
AbstractThe AZD1222 is one of the vaccines used against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which is currently being used in many countries worldwide. Some important neurological side effects have been reported in association with this vaccine, but aseptic meningitis has not yet been reported. Herein, we report a case of aseptic meningitis in a 26-year-old health care worker, following the first dose of the AZD1222 vaccine.Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..