- Andreas Koster, David Faraoni, and Jerrold H Levy.
- From the Institute for Anesthesiology, Heart and Diabetes Centre North-Rheine Westphalia, Bad Oeynhausen, Ruhr-University Bochum, Bochum, Germany (A.K.); Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative and Pain Medicine, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts (D.F.); and Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Duke University School for Medicine, Durham, North Carolina (J.H.L.).
- Anesthesiology. 2015 Jul 1; 123 (1): 214-21.
no abstract available
Knowledge, pearl, summary or comment to share?
You can also include formatting, links, images and footnotes in your notes
- Simple formatting can be added to notes, such as
- Superscript can be denoted by
- Numbered or bulleted lists can be created using either numbered lines
1. 2. 3., hyphens
- Links can be included with:
[my link to pubmed](http://pubmed.com)
- Images can be included with:
![alt text](https://bestmedicaljournal.com/study_graph.jpg "Image Title Text")
- For footnotes use
[^1](This is a footnote.)inline.
- Or use an inline reference
[^1]to refer to a longer footnote elseweher in the document
[^1]: This is a long footnote..